Carrot Cake Larabars
After reading the ingredients in one of our favorite superfood snack, Larabars, we knew we had to make this healthy recipe. You can cut these into bars or roll into balls, making them great pre or post workout snacks. Best of all, they just take a few minutes to whip up!
- 2 small carrots shredded
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ¼ cup shredded coconut unsweetened
- ¼ cup dried pineapple
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 8 medjool dates (pits removed)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- In the food processor, mix the carrots, walnuts and almonds and coconut.
- Then add in the cinnamon, salt, dates, pineapple and coconut oil. If the mixture seems slightly dry, add in a bit of water.
- Once a dough forms, roll into balls and place in the fridge to firm up.